The group has defined four megatrends that are changing the market in which Caverion operates. The megatrends drive Caverion’s strategy and support the future demand for our business.
|Improving energy efficiency||
Our vision and mission
Caverion’s vision is to be a leading European provider of advanced and sustainable life cycle solutions for buildings and industries.
Our mission is to design, build, operate and maintain user-friendly and energy-efficient solutions for buildings, infrastructure and industrial plants.
Guidance for 2016
Caverion estimates that the Group’s revenue for 2016 will grow from the previous year (2015: EUR 2,443 million) and the Group’s EBITDA for 2016 will grow significantly from the previous year (2015: EUR 91.5 million).
Long-term financial targets
After taking the actions according to our strategy period ending in 2016, our goal is to reach long-term financial targets. Our long-term financial targets are:
- EBITDA over 6% of revenue
- Average annual revenue growth >10%
Progress in reaching long-term financial targets 2013–2015
Strategy period 2013–2016
In the strategy period extending to the end of 2016, the main focus is on achieving the growth and profitability targets, improving working capital efficiency, and offering life cycle solutions.
Key strengths of Caverion are:
- Life cycle solutions
- Geographically extensive operations in 12 countries and strong market position in all key operating countries
- Strong technical competence and own innovative solutions
- Energy efficiency always integrated into services and solutions
- Prerequisites for a strong, stable cash flow
- Competence and proven experience in growing through acquisitions